Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Fat Belt

At the end of April of this year, I moved back to Houston from San Antonio. A couple of days before I moved, I had to buy some new shorts and a new belt because I grew too fat for my old ones. I bought the belt for a size 40 waist, and I barely fit on the last notch of the belt.

I idled at 250 pounds for a little over a month. In the middle of June, I decided to join a gym and start eating right. 

Since that time, I have used all 5 notches on the belt, and I've drilled 6 additional holes. I keep the belt around, and I call it my Fat Belt because it helps to remind me of the results I've obtained, and that I still have work to do. The days that I get to drill a new hole are always fantastic motivators.


I still have a long way to go. I'm getting there by hitting the gym at least 5 times a week, taking diet pills and vitamins on a daily basis, and by watching my diet.

My current weight is hovering around 220, and I estimate my target weight to be around 200. It's only a guess because my ultimate goal is to have a flat gut and firm man boobs. 

The process sucks, but the phenomenal results are worth the effort. You just can't put a tangible value on physical fitness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment