Friday, October 15, 2010

weight loss supplements that work

a brief background on my reaction to stimulants

Over the years, I've tried a wide variety of weight loss supplements. Off the top of my head, I've used Metabolife, Hydroxycut, Hydroxycut Hardcore, Lipo 6, Zantrex-3, Stacker 2, and Stacker 3 with no observable results. My tolerance to stimulants has always been extremely high, and my metabolism seems to adapt to changes quickly.

I'm essentially immune caffeine products. Coffee doesn't wake me up in the morning (and it tastes like ass), and energy drinks don't really do anything except give me gas.

This resistance to stimulants extends to sleep aids as well. I can take over the counter sleeping pills like M&Ms with no effect. Prescription sleep aids like Lunesta and Sonata also don't do much except provide a minimal increase in drowsiness. Ambien works when I triple dose it, but that isn't realistic to use on a daily basis.

I give that background because it helps to put the products that do work for me in better context. Everyone's body is a little different, and what works for some people may not work for others.

products that work!


When I first started dieting I used a supplement from BSN called Endoburn NT. This product works. It didn't do much for me in terms of energy, but no product has ever delivered the appetite suppression that Endoburn NT did; I was literally, "not hungry," for most of the day.

In conjunction with a decent diet, and nearly daily exercise, I lost approximately 20 pounds while taking Endoburn NT.

The product, however, didn't come free of side effects.

Almost immediately after I started taking this product, something strange started happening with my sex gear. My erections were never, "full." If I had to quantify it, then I would say that I could achieve ~85% hardness. Additionally, I would cum extremely fast (within one or two minutes). The cumshots weren't really cumshots either; rather, they were more like the result of a slow, leaky valve.

When you're fat and not getting laid, this sort of problem is acceptable in the interim. It was actually kind of  nice not having to wax my carrot on a daily basis because the urge just wasn't there. I tried to compensate for the negative effects by taking a testosterone booster, but that really didn't work either.

The problem immediately disappeared when I transitioned over to a different weight loss supplement, Pro Xanthine 500-XT by Redefine Labs. The appetite suppression isn't as strong as with Endoburn NT, and as with everything else I've tried, there was no energy boost, but I've come to expect that at this point. In short, it works, and it works without any noticeable side effects!

I've lost 15 pounds or so to date on Xanthine 500-XT, so I can definitely recommend it.

I also take these other dietary supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment