Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rejection Letters

I've been unemployed for quite some time now. In spite of my efforts, I almost never hear a response. Today must be a special day for losers, because I received two email rejection letters!

Thanks for your interest in working at business name. We’re always on the lookout for the best talent and although we’re interested in your skills and background, it's not quite a fit for the positions that we have open right now.
We’d like to keep in touch as business name continues to grow, and we’ll contact you when any relevant positions open up.
We really appreciate your interest and look forward to connecting with you in the future.
Thanks!

And because I'm not a complete dick, I did censor the business names and job titles. One company is well known, and the other is not. Both positions were entry level.
I am writing following your recent application for the position of job title with business name.
We received a very good response to this job opportunity and unfortunately we will not be taking your application further on this occasion.
Please continue to look for other opportunities on business website.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you every success in your future career. Thank you for your interest in business name.
Kind Regards,

I feel so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment